Win one hundred dollars of Cold Hard Cash just for watching WSBT News!
That’s right – you can win $100 just for watching WSBT Chief Meteorologist Paul Emmick – weekdays at 5, 5:30 and 6.
Watch Paul Emmick’s forecast. Then e-mail us tomorrow’s low temperature. Each half hour- WSBT will pick one correct entry to win one hundred bucks instantly. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch Every Day – Enter Every Day
For WSBT’s Cold Hard Cash Contest.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. How the contest works:
A) WSBT will solicit viewers to enter the Cold Hard Cash contest by watching WSBT News at 5, 5:30 and 6PM weekdays from 11/1 through 11/21. Viewers are asked to send in the next day's forecast Low temp as forecast by Paul Emmick. Alternate entry method: send a postcard to 1301 East Douglas Rd., Mishawaka, IN 46545.
B) The contest will run from 11/1-11/21, 2012.
C) One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries each half hour 5 to 6:30 weekdays only. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
D) Must be 18 or older to participate in contest.
3. Viewers may enter multiple times.
4. WSBT whose decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters will conduct the random drawing. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.
5. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
6. Winner’s name & likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation.
7. Employees of WSBT and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible. Employees or family members of Employees of local area media are not eligible to win or participate in this contest. Contest is open to South Bend Television DMA residents only. All others will be disqualified.
8. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Anyone receiving over $600 in cashand/or prizes will receive a 1099 form from WSBT in January. Winners must provide social security number to WSBT for tax purposes.
9. WSBT reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
10. Winners will be notified by E-mail and must pick up their prize at WSBT – 1301 East Douglas Rd., Mishawaka, IN 46545 during regular business hours (M-F, 9AM-5PM).