COLLECTION and use OF INFORMATION FROM USERS
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, phone number, e-mail, postal address or credit card information, and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues (“Personally Identifiable Information”). You generally do not need to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information to use this Site or to obtain information from most of the features on the Site.
In some cases, however, you may be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information in order to access certain pages of this Site, to use or subscribe to certain online services on this Site or other products or to allow us to provide you with certain personalized or enhanced services that you have requested. How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. As noted, you can visit many pages on our Site without providing any Personally Identifiable Information. Other pages may prompt you to provide Personally Identifiable Information.
If you do not want to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information, you can always decide not to use such services or access such pages on the Site. The choice is yours.
Please remember that if you post any Personally Identifiable Information in public areas of the Site, such as on bulletin boards or chat rooms, such information may be collected and used by other Users over whom Company has no control. Company is not responsible for the use made by third parties of any information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the Site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The Site may also use technology called “tracer tags”. These may also be referred to as “Clear GIFs” or “Web Beacons”. This technology allows us to understand which pages you visit on the Site. These tracer tags are used to help us optimize and tailor our Site for you and other Users of our Site.
We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp
Disclosures and Transfers of Information
We do not disclose Personally Identifiable Information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
1. You have authorized us to provide such information, including, but not limited to, “opting-in” to a particular service, program or promotion;
2. The disclosure is permitted by relevant law;
3. The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
4. The Personally Identifiable Information to be disclosed is publicly available;
5. The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Company;
6. The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims; or
7. The disclosure is to persons or entities for whom we are providing services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained.