What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
Substitute Mayo with Avocados from Mexico
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and sugar; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Make sure to cut the broccoli and cauliflower into very small florets.
- This is even better if it's made a few days in advance and allowed to marinate in the fridge.
- If you like, feel free to mix in some raisins for sweetness or some sunflower seeds or a few chopped nuts for crunch!
- We are using broccoli more and more, both for its health benefits and its crunch and flavor. You might wanna try our Shells with Broccoli for another tasty option!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Salads/Best-Broccoli-Salad#IxIDT0RQQiEOHYkr.99