The key to making this bread super moist is the zucchini, and it's good for you, too -- but no one has to know. The blueberries give this quick homemade bread a nice tart flavor that everyone will love!
Yields: 2 loaves
Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 pint fresh or 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; mix well. Beat in zucchini. Gently fold in blueberries. Evenly distribute between 2 prepared pans.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes, then remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- We love our quick breads, both for their ease and deliciousness! Why not also try our Easy Beer Bread?
- Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Blueberry-Zucchini-Bread-101#CdGXPHOku1JEk7kR.99