There's a delicious, cheesy morsel inside each of these golden Crescent Chicken Squares, so enjoy!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter; stir in chicken, milk, and red pepper, if desired. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle; bring corners of each rectangle together over chicken mixture, and twist gently to seal.
- Place crushed croutons in a shallow dish. Brush chicken packets with remaining butter, dredge in croutons, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve these up with a side of veggies. We're thinking some Classic Creamed Spinach would be nice!
- Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Crescent-Chicken-Squares#zjsuqLrZgS2wTSry.99