What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup strawberry gelatin
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, water, and cornstarch to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 8-10 minutes.
- Place strawberries in a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss gently until evenly coated, then spoon evenly into pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Our Cookie Tarts are another easy and delicious way to enjoy fresh strawberries!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pie/Easy-Strawberry-Pie#fH7EoFGceDwWeTWr.99