Bringing in the harvest was never this scrumptious (till now)!! This simple autumn dessert brings together the best flavors of the season all put together for a Harvest Cake you won't soon forget.
Cooking Time: 55 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen squash, thawed
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Make this a little extra special with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- We just love desserts that shout autumn! We suggest you also whip up one (or several) of our Butternut Squash Rolls!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cakes/Harvest-Cake-3280#HEQR7jFwEzJArKK4.99