What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-1/2-pound) beef flank steak
- 1 (14-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby Jack cheese blend (see Options)
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Make Thai-Marinated Ribeye Pork Chops
What To Do:
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine lemon juice, garlic, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper. Add flank steak, turning to coat completely. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Place steak on a rimmed baking sheet; discard excess marinade.
- Broil 8 to 9 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that. Allow to cool 10 minutes.
- Place steak on a cutting board and cut across the grain into thin slices, then cut into 1-inch pieces. Spread tortilla chips over two large rimmed baking sheets or oven-proof platter then top evenly with sliced steak and sprinkle with cheese. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove nachos from oven and slide onto a large platter; sprinkle with tomatoes and scallions. Serve immediately.
- Use more or less cheese, or even a different kind, and sprinkle your finished nachos with chopped green chilies or jalapeño peppers, olives, salsa, sour cream, or other toppings.
- To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Marinated-Steak-Nachos#4SSUzVDTaiRxjiyg.99