You'll love the sweet-and-sour taste sensation that the sugar and vinegar add to these oh-so-tender pork chops.
Cooking Time: 45 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted prunes, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil . Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Cook pork chops 5 minutes on each side, or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer 30 minutes, or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
- We're serving this up with a side of our Basil Rice Pilaf!
- Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Melt-in-Your-Mouth-Pork-Chops-4784#piExxd2TDmJ0ZjSs.99