Fresh basil is highlighted in pesto sauce, and there's no fresher sauce than this no-cook homemade pesto sauce that works well with fish, chicken and, especially, pasta!
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, make pesto sauce by combining remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Add pesto sauce to linguine, toss until well combined, and serve.
- Serve this topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and a few toasted pine nuts. Add our delicious Caesar Salad, and your meal is complete!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pasta-Sauce/Pesto-Linguine#gd6m8skWIACoubCw.99