Our Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce is a recipe that everyone will love, young and old(er). You can serve this up as a main dish or appetizer any night of the week and it'll be a hit!
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
What To Do:
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Cut chicken into strips.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, cornstarch, and soy sauce; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sesame seeds, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; drizzle evenly with butter.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes per side, or until golden.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.
- A bowl of our hot fried rice is a great go-along when serving Sesame Chicken as a main dish!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Sesame-Chicken-with-Honey-Sauce#AkqhID5cwPLXhjCj.99