We're not afraid of a little mealtime creativity, and you shouldn't be, either! Try Turkey Muffin Cups for a fun, filling snack or light meal.
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 egg
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 1 cup chunked cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup cooked peas and carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine stuffing and egg; mix well. Place equal amounts of stuffing into each muffin cup and, using your fingers, press stuffing over bottoms and up sides of cups to form crusts.
- In another medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and distribute evenly between crusts.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from muffin tin, and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Turkey-Misc-Poultry/Turkey-Muffin-Cups#jFIridpDVSA3BhJJ.99