The list is separated by county.
- ADAMS COUNTY
- Mile Hi Barrel Racing, starting at 8:00AM on July 4th at Arena Grandstands, Adams County Regional Park, 9755 Henderson Road, Brighton.
- 148th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg
1. National Park Service conducted battle Walks and realtime programs follow the course of the battle over 3 days. FREE. Friday, July 1 - 3, 2011.
2. Friday, July 1 - 2, 2011. Gettysburg 148th National Civil War Battle Reenactment is an all-day family event. Gates open at 8:30AM, each day will include two exciting battles, field demonstrations, two activities tents with continuous living history programs, and a living history village with all-day activities. Visitors are invited to shop in the very impressive "Sutler Row" where they will discover period-style clothing and wares or walk through the military camps to experience 1860's military life and talk to these living historians.General admission tickets and general admission tickets with grandstand seating are both available. The grandstand seating normally sells out in advance so call early for reservations.
Tickets and complete event information may be obtained online by logging onto the Annual Gettysburg Civil War Battle Reenactment website at http://www.gettysburgreenactment.com or by calling the Gettysburg Anniversary Committee at 717-338-1525.
- Harrisburg Jazz and Multicultural Festival - July 2 & 3 2011
- Fireworks Hersheypark - July 4th, 2011, 10:00PM - 10:15PM. Free with admission. (Rain date: July 5th. Launch times are approximate. Call 717-534-3900 for more details.)
- Stars & Stripes Salute- Saturday July 2nd.Sunset Park, Londonderry Township. Festivities start at 7pm. 257th Army Band starts at 8pm. Fireworks at 9:30pm. For more information, please call 717-944-1803
- Monday, July 4th, 4th of July Fireworks - memorial park (rain date Saturday, July 9th, 2011) The events will be held at Memorial Park starting around noon. Activities include: Antique Car Show, Food, Games, Flag Retreat at 7:00PM, Mercerburg Community Band at 8:00PM, and Fireworks at 9:30PM.
- Fourth of July Festival. July 4th at Tuscarora Valley Heritage Grounds (Carnival Grounds) Main Street, route 75, East Waterford. Artists, crafters, entertainment and more.
- Patriotic Concert at Longs Park- July 3rd at 7:30PM. The 257th Army Band, Cannon Brigade & Fireworks. Returning for the community's favorite Independence Day celebration, the "Band of the Nation's Capital," Charlie Smithgall's cannon brigade and spectacular fireworks!
- Saturday, July 2, 2011 - 194th Continuous Fourth of July Celebrations in Lititz (Rain date Monday, July 4) Gates open at non; entrance fee charged. Advance Admission Bracelets for July 2 available at Lititz Welcome Center, Stauffer’s of Kissel Hill (Lititz), Bomberger’s and McElroy Pharmacy.
Ages 11 - Adult : $9.00 ($10.00 at the gate) Children 2 - 10: $4.00 ($4.00 at the gate) Children under 2 - FREE Fireworks at 10:15
- July 4th - The annual fireworks display will be held at Coleman Memorial Park, 1400 W. Maple Street, Lebanon, on July 4 at 9:00 p.m. (Rain date: July 5)