- Just before 3 a.m. Saturday a man who told South Bend Police he was shot while he was near the Allen and Van Buren streets intersection sought treatment at Memorial Hospital. Police have not released information on the man’s condition nor if anyone has been arrested.
- Police say 28-year-old Lewis Johnson was arrested Saturday morning after a woman was taken to Memorial Hospital with stab wounds to her face and back. This happened around 4:30 a.m. in the 600 block of Kaley Street. Johnson says he was defending himself from three women who were attacking him. He admits he threw punches at the women, but denies any stabbing. He remained in the St. Joseph County Jail Saturday night on $3,000 bond. Police say the woman's injuries are non-life-threatening.
- Just after 5 a.m. two people were shot while outside an apartment building at the Eddy Street/Colfax Avenue intersection. Witnesses told police one person was shot in the arm, the other person was shot in the leg. Both were taken to a hospital. Police searched the apartment building in the 100 block of North Eddy Street, looking for a suspect, but did not find them. This violence incident took place at the same apartment building where 42-year-old Deshone Caradine was murdered earlier this year.
- Around 4:30 Saturday afternoon a police pursuit ended in front of an Eddy Street school with officers firing on the suspect. Read more about that here.
- Sometime around 6:30 p.m. Saturday, a South Bend Police dispatcher confirms a stabbing occurred in the 1000 block of Huey Street. No word yet on the extent of the injuries.
Stay with WSBT on air and online for updates on these crime incidents.