5. 49ers (3): They have played two teams with current winning records and lost to both of them.
6. Bears (6): The combined winning percentage of the four teams they have beaten is .380.
7. Packers (11): Their record says they are 3-3, but their fans say they should be 5-1. Hard to argue.
9. Patriots (5): You can't win Super Bowls playing the kind of defense the Patriots are playing.
10. Redskins (19): They haven't been consistent, but on a good day the Redskins might be able to beat any team in the league.
11. Vikings (12): Cracks in the foundation could be starting to show, but the Vikings still have a lot going for them.
12. Cardinals. (7): Two straight losses to teams with current .500 records is not an encouraging trend.
14. Chargers (13): They should be cut some slack in the power ratings because they wore their powder blues.
16. Steelers (8): They have been incapable of putting two good weeks back to back.
17. Eagles (9): They have lost three of four and next have to take on the undefeated Falcons.
19. Bengals (14): They were showing promise but now are losing games they are supposed to win.
20. Rams (15): The Rams are becoming the type of team that commands respect even in defeat.