Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 10:15 am CST on February 13, 2016/, expires at: 4:00 PM EST on February 13, 2016
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM EST /3 PM CST/ this afternoon... Hazardous weather...
- lake effect snow showers will gradually diminish in coverage and intensity this afternoon.
- Additional accumulations are expected to be an inch or less.
- Wind chills as low as 5 below zero expected. Impacts...
- untreated roads will remain snow covered and slick.
- Frostbite will be possible for anyone who is outside for prolonged periods this morning. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that snow will cause low visibilities and snow covered roads resulting in hazardous driving conditions. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.