What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Learn about the New AMEX Everyday Card
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over high heat, brown ground beef with onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef, stirring frequently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until macaroni is tender. Serve immediately.
- If you like, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
- We suggest that this quick and delicious dinner be followed by a quick and delicious dessert! How about a cool and creamy bowl of our Chocolate Cookie Pudding? Yum!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/One-Pots/Easy-One-Pot-Goulash#TJbTXvIKx3MR4jvZ.99