Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:20 am CST on February 13, 2016/, expires at: 4:00 PM EST on February 13, 2016
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM EST /3 PM CST/ this afternoon... Hazardous weather...
- lake effect snow showers will gradually diminish in coverage and intensity today.
- Areas of blowing and drifting snow is expected this morning.
- Additional accumulations of 1 to 3 inches expected.
- Wind chills as low as 5 below to 10 below zero expected this morning. Impacts...
- snow covered slick roads and areas of blowing snow will result in hazardous driving conditions.
- Frostbite will be possible for anyone who is outside for prolonged periods this morning. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.