Caramel Apple Pizza
9:16 AM EDT, October 31, 2012
Pizza for dessert? You bet! Our Caramel Apple Pizza has all the hallmarks of autumn and is perfect for Halloween or any entertaining this season!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie dough slices on prepared pan. With lightly floured hands, press dough together.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until smooth. Spread mixture over crust and arrange apples over top. Drizzle with caramel topping, sprinkle with nuts, and serve.
Want some more great apple recipes? Check out our Apple Chip Squares and our Apple Coffee Cake, plus lots more on our website!
Copyright © 2013, WSBT-TV