Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 mini ramekins (or mini souffle dishes) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all except mashed potatoes; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared ramekins half to three-quarters full.
- Spread mashed over chicken mixture, distributing evenly. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Let's see! We've got chicken, veggies, and potatoes here so all that seems to be missing is dessert! Why not try topping off this with a plate of chocolate chip cookies -- Mmmm!