Need a hot dip to pair with your chips for movie or game night at home? Doing some casual entertaining? Our creamy, easy Chili Cheese Dip will spice up any occasion. Let the tasty dipping begin!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can pitted sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa then spread mixture in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Spread chili beans over cheese then top evenly with remaining Cheddar cheese, scallions, and black olives, if desired.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.