Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, slightly flattened (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 4 thin slices Muenster cheese
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs in shallow dish and add chicken, turning to coat well. Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- 15 minutes, then remove from oven and top each piece with slice of cheese; pour wine evenly over top.
- Bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and cheese is bubbly and light brown.
For more great cheesy recipes like this, download our FREE eCookbook now!