This one is double-trouble! Yes, we heard everyone who asked for comforting dishes like macaroni and cheese and anything with bacon! So, no looking at the scales when you enjoy our Double Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese, just enjoy the splurge factor if you can!
Cooking Time: 50 min
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, with 1 cup reserved for garnish
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled, with 1/4 cup reserved for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place back in pot. Stir in cheese soup, milk, Cheddar cheese, butter, bacon, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle evenly with reserved cheese, reserved bacon, and scallions.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
While you're serving up this classic favorite, why not put out a basket of our Bacon Pinwheel Rolls?