Double Chocolate Cookies
1:13 PM EDT, September 11, 2012
If you love chocolate and homemade cookies, than what could be yummier than a double dose of chocolate flavor with these easy cookies made from...a cake mix! You just have to try ‘em!
Makes: 4 1/2 dozen cookies
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased bakingsheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!
- Double chocolate -- Mmm! Here's another one that'll satisfy your chocolate craving -- Double Chocolate Cookie Bars.
Copyright © 2013, WSBT-TV