These traditional southern-style deviled get their down-home tangy taste from yellow mustard and relish. Any time of year, for an appetizer or a snack...these Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs will go fast!
Preparation Time: 5 min
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish, drained
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- For an added burst of flavor, sprinkle with some chopped cooked pieces.
- Check out our tips on how to make perfect hard-boiled eggs!