Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces diced ham (about 1-1/4 cups) (see Note)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cooking spray
- Warmed marinara sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll on baking sheet and cut into 4 rectangles.
- Sprinkle rectangles evenly with ham, spinach, cheese, and Italian . Roll up dough jellyroll fashion starting at short side of each rectangle. Pinch seams to seal, but do not seal ends of rolls. Arrange rolls 4 inches apart on baking sheet; coat tops with cooking spray.
- 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve with marinara sauce.
- This is a great way to use up any of that leftover baked ham. But no worries if there are no leftovers. Diced ham is readily available pre-packaged in the supermarket department.
- Here in the Test Kitchen, we just love our Italian-style sandwiches! Why not also try our our Italian Beef Sandwich for a tasty and simple meal!