Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis
9:27 AM EST, December 26, 2012
What a super way to use up leftover ham! These easy pizzeria-style Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis always deliver tasty raves; and you might just find yourself buying ham on purpose to make these.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces diced ham (about 1-1/4 cups) (see Note)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cooking spray
- Warmed marinara sauce
- This is a great way to use up any of that leftover baked ham. But no worries if there are no leftovers. Diced ham is readily available pre-packaged in the supermarket meat department.
- Here in the Test Kitchen, we just love our Italian-style sandwiches! Why not also try our our Italian Beef Sandwich for a tasty and simple meal!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Sandwiches/Ham-n-Cheese-Strombolis-5487#fQtFv0y4PY30AT7h.99
Copyright © 2013, WSBT-TV