Why wait forever to get your party pizza delivered? When you're hosting the next game party, mix up this warm and creamy Hot Pizza Dip that's sure to be the hit of your get-together.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and oregano; stir until smooth and well blended. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pie plate.
- Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and olives. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve with bread sticks, crackers and/or carrot, celery, and pepper sticks. And if you'd like to make a lighter dip, substitute the cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded mozzarella with their lighter versions.