If you love down-home macaroni and cheese then you'll love our Macaroni and Cheese Soup. This comfort food in a bowl cooks up warm and creamy for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni & cheese mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Stir in mixed vegetables, macaroni from packaged mix (reserving cheese packet), salt, and pepper. Return to a boil, cover loosely, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese packet. Reduce heat to medium, cover loosely, and simmer 10 minutes, or until hot and creamy, stirring occasionally.
How about adding a basket of our warm Muffin Tin Cloverleaf Rolls for dunking? Mmmm!