These “can’t get enough of ‘em” potatoes began disappearing in our Test Kitchen straight out of the oven while they were still on the baking sheet. Yes, they’re so good, even our own team couldn’t resist their flavorful crunch! Our Million Dollar Potatoes are worth their weight in gold!
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place melted butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes; mix well.
- Dip potato wedges in melted butter then in crumb mixture, turning to coat completely; place on baking sheets in a single layer and pour any remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- If you want to cut the cooking time, feel free to start with parcooked potatoes. Cut and season as directed, but reduce the cooking time to only 15 minutes.
- Check out our website for loads of tasty potato recipes. One of our favorites is our Bacon and Cheese Potato Casserole -- it uses the shortcut of potato flakes but there's no shortcut on flavor!