If you're looking for the perfect side dish to go with your chicken, meat loaf, pork chops, or steak, then look no further. Our Roasted Country Vegetables are so and will complement whatever main dish you've cooked up!
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Add vegetables to mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender.
We served these veggies with our mouth-watering Beer-Basted Rib Eye Roast and was that ever a hit!