Secret Peanut Butter Cup Pie
9:34 AM EDT, October 22, 2012
Go ahead and share the secret behind our Secret Peanut Butter Pie! Everyone deserves to enjoy this creamy smooth decadent no-bake dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 16 miniature peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate pie crust
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and peanut butter cups.
- We just can't enough of peanut butter-flavored desserts! If you feel the same way, you'll love our Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies.
Copyright © 2013, WSBT-TV