You don't have to go to The Big Easy to get that jazzy southern flavor you're craving. Just make our Skillet Mardi Gras Pasta and we can bet your gang'll throw you your own parade right in your !
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 a green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
Nothing like a plate of beignets to top off this New Orleans-inspired !