Vineyard Pork Tenderloin
4:55 PM EDT, June 7, 2011
Pork tenderloin is so adaptable to any of our favorite recipes. This easy Vineyard Pork Tenderloin is served with an equally easy Cabernet wine sauce that simply shouts "company special!"
- 1.5 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup cabernet wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both pork tenderloins evenly on all sides with garlic powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Place in baking dish and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, bring beef broth and wine to a boil. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water and whisk into broth until thickened. Stir in remaining black pepper and serve over pork tenderloin.
Copyright © 2013, WSBT-TV